Home

Where to shoot a hog with a bow

Where to Shoot a Hog With a Bow and Arrow (Beginner's Guide

1. It's clear to see that the best place to shoot wild hogs for a clean kill is just behind its front leg. This is the midpoint of its chest and that is where the heart is located. A heart shot is one of the best ways to hunt for wild hogs, and this is the sweet spot you should aim for
  2. It's better for you if you hit the hog during the nighttime with a recurve bow because at that time, the respiratory system is still on edge, and it gives a margin to you. As you can see in the image above, the lungs are located in the middle of the chest, and shooting is quite easy for a deer hunter
  3. Heart shot is one of the biggest shooting opportunities, especially while hunting the wild hogs with a bow. Shooting lower on the body is always considered armpit to the vital organs and there is a need to understand that the vital organs of the pigs are closer to the shoulder than the whitetail deer
  4. I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (https://www.youtube.com/editor
  5. The largest concentration of wild hogs can be found in the southern Gulf states, including Texas, Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana. North and east Texas offer some of the best wild boar hunting in the United States. Large hogs have also been shot in Arkansas, Georgia, and North Carolina
  6. Hitting the vitals and shoulder will put the hog down on the spot. This allows a fast follow-up if necessary without having to go trailing after your kill. We always advocate a quick and clean kill. It's ethical, efficient, and safer for you
  7. Sticbow. Slightly quartering away, with the foreleg forward, shootem in the armpit. The heart is 3 inches from the skin in the armpit. The heart is the size of a yellow apple, on big huge hogs (#300-#500) are bout the size of a red apple. You can not shoot too low on a hog! too low is a miss !!!

The other important question that I wish to answer is where to shoot a hog with a bow. Unlike guns, a bow is a little bit more challenging. Nevertheless, hunting hogs and deer with a crossbow can be addictive. That is if you have the best arrows On a bow shot, the most deadly shot with a broad-head is directly at the top of the heart which is directly in line with the shoulder crease (directly over the top of elbow joint). A hog's anatomy is totally different than a deer's. A Broadside shot at a hog, behind the shoulder, hits ONLY the liver and intestines With a bow the most effective shot opportunities are quartering away and broadside. Quartering away shots are what you need to prefer more, especially if you find that the wild boar's front leg is forward. This is because that's where you would find the heart Shot Placement with a Hunting Bow The two most effective shot opportunities when bowhunting are quartering-away and broadside. Slightly quartering-away shots are the most desirable, especially with the front leg forward. The heart lies low in the pocket, just to the inside of what might resemble an armpit

Where can I go shoot a hog with my bow?? - Got a new bow all sighted in and am itching to go shoot something... figure a hog is my best bet. Where can I go in th The shoulder or lung area is the right place to aim for optimal meat retention. This is going to kill the hog and retain a lot of meat. This works with a gun as well as a bow To drop the hog instantly, aim at the lower shoulder area at the lowest point of the chest when shooting from the broadside. When quartering to or away, place the shot between the shoulders. You may need to note that the liver, stomach, and intestines of a hog are pushed more forward than the other animals The neck area of your wild hog is a great place to aim for as it is a sizable target. It is also perfectly placed between the head and shoulder shot zones described above. If the boar moves slightly just as you fire there is a very good chance you will land a shoulder or head shot blow. Hitting the neck has 2 main benefits

Where to Shoot a Hog with a Bow [Beginners Guide 2021

1. Bow hunting Fort Stewart, GA with my Tree Saddle and Hobie Pro Angler kayak on the Ogeechee River. There were so many wild hogs!This is a graphic double pig.
  2. Because of the similar placement of the vital organs, the two best angles for shooting a hog are also the two angles that you will likely want to use when hunting a deer. The angles are quartering away and the broadside. Unlike deer, you will want the quartering away angle to also have the hog's front leg forward
  3. The bow hunter needs to take the shot as soon as it is availed. The area around the heart is still the best place to shoot a deer with a crossbow. Very few angles, however, result in kill shots in the area. Bones and muscles guard the area well
  4. e as a single pin but because the housing doesn't move, just the pin, your anchor point remains constant when shooting at longer ranges
  5. Pursuing hogs with bows and crossbows is super fun, and it can be a challenging and effective way of taking out some wild pork. On the next page, you will find 10 hog arrowing tips you won't find elsewhere. Shoot when they exhale — Hogs are heavy breathers and the bigger the hog the more it gasps for air. If you think about it, the same is.
  6. There is one shot to take on a pig with a bow: quartering away, tight to the shoulder. A hog's heart and lungs are clustered into a bundle that rests almost entirely between its shoulder blades. Hit a broadside pig behind the shoulder, like you would a deer, and you're in the liver/paunch area

Where To Shoot A Hog With A Bow? - Reviews Cas

If you're using a bow, crossbow or rifle in .22-250, .223, .224 and .243 on up to .270 or .280, this lower chest shot probably is the best location and option for quick death or short recovery effort. Center punch: I've killed hogs with center-punch shots with the .270, .308 and .30-06, and have seen 12-gauge slugs drop them. A lot of energy is. NOTE: A firearm may be possessed in camp, in a motor vehicle, or while hunting lawful game other than whitetail or mule deer and turkey (e.g., exotics, feral hogs, squirrels). According to the Outdoor Annual you can carry a rifle to shoot a hog during bow season. You just can't carry one while you are bow hunting Bow Hunting Shot Placement for Commonly Hunted North American Game Animals North America truly is heaven on earth for bow hunters- as well as hunters of any kind. We are fortunate to have game animals available to us from the top of the continent to the bottom, and everywhere in between. Not only that, there is a hunting season virtually always. Bowhunting for hogs, though, changes the game. Unlike deer, a broadside, shoulder line shot on a hog delivers an arrow through the gut since their vitals are tucked forward of the shoulder crease. This means you need either a quartering-away shot so your arrow can zip into the boiler room, or an arrow and broadhead combination with the grit to.

A lung shot on a deer would be a gut shot for a wild hog. The lungs on a hog are directly above where the hog's front legs meet it's body. Hog hearts are low and sit below and towards the front of the lungs. Because the heart sits so low, hunters sometime shoot under pigs When shooting you should aim just below the neck if possible. In case misses then it will still kill with impact from its body hitting the ground. You must make sure that your arrows have broadheads so arrowhead will penetrate deeply into the target. Best crossbow for hunting groundhogs is Barnett Vortex The heart of a hog is more forward compared to a deer and is well protected by the bones of the front leg. Don't shoot it like you would to double lung a deer. When most people try that they only hit the liver of a hog. By waiting for a quartering away shot you are negating some of the shield and avoiding the scapula Hogs have an extremely well-developed, keen sense of smell, which they rely on heavily to seek out food. Because hogs can smell some odors from up to 5-7 miles away, loading up feeders with their natural food sources is a great way to lure them out in the open. Bait to use in hog feeders includes: acorns, corn, fruit/nuts, and oak mast

Where to Shoot a Hog with a Bow - YouTub

This is especially true when it comes to hogs and where you need to shoot them. There are several differences and similarities between hogs and deer that you will want to keep in mind when you're out hunting for a hog. Read more: Top 8 Best Bow Sights 201 Hog vitals are little more forward and smaller than a deer. If the hog is smaller than 150# shoot it in the shoulder. It would be a good idea to look at the sticky hog anatomy at the top of the hog hunting forum and it shows the hogs anatomy. It would be really helpful in deciding where to shoot with a bow I have killed a few hogs with my bow, I shoot at 65 lbs and send my arrows at about 309 fps. I use 100 grain Montec broadheads on a 350 grain Carbon Express arrow. Everyone here makes good points. My advice, for what it is worth, make sure you know the pigs anatomy and make sure you are close enough for good penetration

Where to Shoot a Whitetail with a Bow. Bowhunting involves a different set of skills that hunting with a firearm. While the goals are the same (taking down game), the way that bowhunters need to shoot their game is quite different. Since it takes longer to shoot a bow than it does to shoot a firearm, the effectiveness of the shot must be. Shooting a hog in the brain is effective as well, though the brain is small target and their skulls are incredibly thick. Bow and Arrow - Hunting hogs with bow and arrow is a thrill that challenge-seeking hunters love. It takes incredible practice, skill and patience. The best placement is behind the shoulder aiming for the lungs or heart re: What are the rules for hog hunting WMA's with a bow after deer season? Posted by Tom Selleck on 2/2/17 at 12:56 pm to Honest Tune you can not shoot a pig with a whatever squirrel gun you are squirrel hunting with, during February The arrow passed through both hogs at 18 yards and stuck in the ground. Bow hunting hogs is a blast. And deadly. Reply. jeff chesser. Posted March 5, Florida landowners may obtain a permit to shoot hogs with rim fire rifles only at night .17cal is rim fire and it works but you have to be extemely precise it definately has its limitations. I.

Layers. If you aren't hunting hogs in freezing cold weather, you can usually get away with 2 layers—a shirt and a jacket. Make sure the shirt is medium weighted and long sleeved. It can be made of wool or polyester (not cotton). If you're the type to get cold too easily, you can add a third layer of long underwear The preferred shot placement would be directly in between the ear and the first dot on the hogs shoulder. Center neck shots will take out the spine and drop the hog in its tracks. If the hog moves as you shoot (hogs are always moving) you will hit the head or shoulder. This is a 220 pound boar this shows just how far down the spine is on a.

The Basics of Hunting Hogs with a Bow - Arrows 2 Bow

1. Big hogs can be tough enough to take down with a high caliber rifle, much less crossbow or even a bow and arrow. But, it can be done. In fact, I've done it numerous times. And let me tell you, it's all about shot placement and using the best broadhead you can afford when hog hunting with a bow and arrow. Big feral hogs have thick hides
  2. g for the heart need to be careful not to shoot under the pig. Ideally, I like a shot about a third of the way up the chest but a little further.
  3. Hog hunting in Florida is a year around sport on private lands and all the land that we offer is all private with no public pressure. Its one of the ways to keep hunting when deer season has passed or not quite come back around yet. We are a fully guided Central Florida Hog Outfitter with a 99% success rate
  4. 36 years old, been hunting and fishing my entire life - love the outdoors, family, and all kinds of hunting and fishing! I have spent thousands of hours hunting hogs and training hunting dogs, but I'm always learning new stuff and really happy to be sharing them with you! hit me up with an email in the contact form if you have any questions
  5. d. With silent, click free yardage adjustments, a sleek and trim frame, and both single and Double Pin options, the FAST EDDIE is sure to satisfy the needs of today's hardcore hunter. View FASTEDDIE. Accessories
  6. Their anatomy varies from other game; taking aim at a hog with the same shot placement used on a deer is inadvisable. A hog's heart and lungs are right above their elbows, and slightly forward. Remember, just because they're invasive, destructive pests - they do $400 million in damage annually in Texas alone, destroying crops.

PS..The hog was well done, painted and finished. My package arrived without incident and or dent. I have shot my hog several times since initial review with no issues. I shoot a 60 lb bow and the arrows go 3/4 the way through. I will continue to report the question as to endurance. Aug 29... Well Archery Fans, the little pig is holding it's own The end result -- as proven on our hog hunt -- is an arrow that possesses tremendous strength and packs a powerful punch for downrange targets. Laboratory testing using the Injexion shafts and Deep Six broadheads is impressive, showing 56 percent more kinetic energy than standard arrows at a range of 40 yards and up to 31 percent greater target. I prefer a hooded peep sight since I shoot during the day even more than I shoot at night. The Right Bow Sight - Deal Maker or Breaker. Going back to the principles of your vehicle's dome light and its effect on night vision, the most important element of a bow sight used for night hunting relates to the amount of light it produces I have been shooting compounds at 50 lbs for several years. Right now my rig is a ross bow at 50, 4560 terminator express shaft and 100 grain stinger. arrow weight is 430 grains. with this set up I have taken deer, large hogs and elk with no problems For hogs weighing 150 pounds or less, a 40 pound draw weight, at minimum, is acceptable. For any hog weighing more than 150 pounds, your draw weight should be at least 50 pounds or more to improve your chances of success. Although the draw weight of your bow is an important aspect when bowhunting wild hogs, there are other factors that must be.

Unlimited Hog Hunts For hunters that like to shoot, our eradication hog hunts are a great option. As will all our wild pig hunts, we have hunting options on high and low fence properties and there are no limits. Most hunters prefer to use rifles for the unlimited hog hunts but archery is an option as well Performance: The bow most hunters shoot launches a carbon arrow weighing from 8 to 9 gpi at speeds of 260 to 280 fps. This setup offers a middle-ground compromise between flat trajectory and penetration potential. Speed Rig. Click here to select. Draw Weight: 60-70 pounds. Draw Length: 28-30 inches The last thing you want is to end up with a turkey that hasn't gone down or losing your potential kill. Again, if you can learn exactly where to shoot the turkey, you can guarantee that he will fall every time. Bowhunting Turkeys. Turkeys are one of the most well-loved animals to hunt during bow hunting season and there are many reasons for this When shooting from treestands, bowhunters often struggle to maintain proper body angles. Many archers, such as the one shown here, lower the bow arm and tip the head forward when shooting down. Instead, keep your arm at a 90-degree angle to your torso and bend at the waist. You will probably make many awkward shots during a lifetime of bowhunting

The marked draw weight on a bow is the maximum amount that the bow is capable of reaching, so a 70lb bow will typically be adjustable from 60-70lbs, a 60lb bow will be adjustable from 50-60lbs. For traditional bows such as recurve or long bows, the draw weight is designed to be a specific amount (say 55lbs) at a particular draw length (say 28) Position - when shooting a bow your feet are perpendicular or facing 90 degrees from the target and comfortably shoulder width apart.. Draw - for a right-handed shooter, the left arm is the bow arm and grasps the handle. The bow is extended out to the side, toward the target, the arm is held slightly bent and parallel to the ground. At the same time, the other hand, the shooting hand, draws. Hogs can be hunted using several different methods. The most popular are spot-and-stalk hunting and hunting out of a stand or ground blind with or without bait. Popular TV host Babe Winkelman has a great video showing the excitement involved with crossbow hunting wild hogs in Oklahoma

I shot a wild boar a couple of weeks ago with my recurve 46@ my 27 inch draw shooting a Thunderhead 125 and a carbon arrow that weighs @ 480 grains. Didn't get a pass thru but good penetration and a short blood trail to the hog. I have shot at least 2 other mature boars with the same set up with the same results Release of any live feral hogs into an area that is not fenced is prohibited. Any persons convicted of the transport or release of live feral hogs in violation of established laws and regulations may be subject to revocation of hunting privileges for up to three years and a fine up to $5,000.00, but not less than $1,500.00

The Clean Kill: Where to Shoot a Hog - Hog Blog HOGMA

Buying a bow that's just right for you will lead to confidence in the field. Elite Archery. You can kill big game with an original Allen Speedster or a Dukes-era Martin Wart Hog if you want, but. Hog Hunting: Hunting wild hogs isn't allowed (encouraged). Hunters who come across hogs are to report the sighting at 573-522-4115, ext. 3296 and are asked not to shoot the hogs if possible. Hunting on private lands: N/A. Hunting on public lands: N/A. Night-time Hunting: N/A. Hunting Season: N/A. Licenses: N/A. Baiting: N/A. Bag limits: N/ This is the hog I got Saturday night and would not have gotten it without my Stik-n-Shoot! Thanks, Wes! read more Wes invented the Stik-n-Shoot to light up the scope like daytime. Pass it on to your friends: it works! Me and my ten-year-old son use ours in the field continuously. read mor They often participate in contests to see who can shoot the most accurate shot. Hunters who use compound bows are technically still archers, but their targets are three dimensional, breathing ones. In traditional archery, the bow is shot from a set distance. In hunting, the bow is shot from variable distances

The draw weight of a crossbow also factors into its speed. If you have two identical crossbows with the same power stroke but the string on one is mounted at 10-pounds heavier draw weight, it will shoot faster than the one with the lighter draw weight because the force of acceleration is greater. For example, TenPoint's Wicked Ridge Invader. The Real Reason You Aren't Allowed to Take Feral Hogs on WMA's this year. feral hog numbers while deer hunting. Feral Hog populations have exploded in Arkansas. Unbelievably prolific, sows can have 2 or 3 litters each year with 8-14 piglets in each litter. Experts estimate that you would have to kill 70%-85% of feral hogs each year just to keep. Regarding the temptation to shoot deer with a gun during bow season, Guy said the onus has always been on game wardens to prove a violation occurred. That would not change if someone shot deer.

The tape produced an impressive gross measurement of 190 4/8 inches and a final net of 181 7/8. The inside spread tallies 23 3/8 inches, and the main beams stretch to 31 6/8 and 32 1/8. The buck officially is Pennsylvania's second-largest typical by bow, behind only the 184 4/8-inch 13-pointer shot by Ron Shaulis in '17 Best Application. The Spot Hogg Fast Eddie is a great choice for serious archers who want a sight that can do it all. This sight is extremely versatile and can always be relied on when it counts, whether that is at a 3D shoot or out hunting. The only real downside to this sight is the lack of mounting options

where to shoot a hog with a bow? - HuntingNet

2014 Arkansas Early Deer Season Bow Hunting - Fort ChaffeeVAFB Wild Pig Hunting Info

An upper-limb disability is a permanent loss of the use of fingers, hand, or arm in a manner that renders the person incapable of using a longbow, compound bow, or recurved bow. An Archery Endorsement is required to hunt deer during the Archery-Only Open Season My cousin landed a 90lbs hog and I was able to shoot a 60lbs hog. From here, Jeff and Brian loaded the hogs up for us and brought them to the processing station. We proceeded to another area where my other cousin was able to hunt with a bow Give bowfishing a shot. July 22, 2021 Will Martin Field Notes, Newsletters, Redfish. Capt. Jeremy Cable (right) and his younger brother, Jesse Cable, of Lite 'm Up Bowfishing hold a big bull red. The term arrow means a shaft-like projectile intended to be shot from a bow. It shall be unlawful to hunt with a rifle larger than .22 caliber rimfire, except rifles of a larger caliber may be used for hunting groundhogs and coyotes between March 1 and August 31 If you have to radically shift your shoulder (in order to keep from hurting) you have too much bow! If your arrow is falling off your rest because of your arm movements, look first to reducing your draw weight. I hunt whitetails, bear, moose and elk with my bow. When I hunt Elk or Moose, I will be shooting about 63-65 lbs, fast enough to.

Where To Shoot A Hog For A Clean And Humane Kill - OUTDOOREVE

Where to Shoot A Deer with A Bow? Experienced hunters know perfectly well where to shoot the deer with a bow or rather the arrow, to be specific. Accuracy is everything; it is extremely crucial for the hunter to be adept in using the bow skillfully rather than depend on the equipment's efficiency Hog shot placement is different than deer, and we're about to tell you where to shoot'em. Take a look at the image of the hog below and you will notice that a hog's lungs are well forward. If you were to place a shot as you would for a lung shot on a deer, the result would almost certainly be a gut shot. For hog shot placement Bow shots are trickier. Ideally, you want the pig quartering away from you so that you can send your arrow at a forward angle into the area behind the shoulder. On broadside shots, keep your arrow as close to the rear edge of the should as possible. Quartering or broadside, aim low

Shot placement on a hog with a bow? GON Foru

I drew the 70-pound compound bow, put the 10-yard pin well behind its shoulder for a clean killing shot, but just as I was ready to loose the arrow, the hog took a step forward Personally I thought it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Maybe my expectations were to high. I'm a deer hunter. We all know what a challenge it is to take a deer with a bow. Some years you score and some you dont. The place I hunted consisted of 800 fenced in acres. Witin the first hour we had 3 hogs down. By noon I had taken 180 LB hog Was this a good cross bow shot on a Florida wild hog? It looked a little low to me but the hog did a flip overhead? Opinions? 09-01-2017, 02:25 PM. You can fast forward this video to 4 minutes. The shot is twelve seconds later. Watch the fat hog in the middle on the far right side. It looks like a front upper leg shot to me?. Every bow hunter knows that hunting antelope can be an exhilarating and tricky hunt. The animal often is free range in open areas and it can be long range shot to take. A bow should have approximately 40 pounds of draw weight to take down a medium-size antelope. A larger size antelope may need a higher weight for an accurate kill shot

Bow Hunting Shot Placement for Wild Boar Archery Strea

I can recurve hunt for deer and use my micro .22 Mag for hogs that pass out of bow range, or for taking small game on the hunt. I try to take out as many hogs as possible to help the woods: I'm. High Fenced Boar Hunts. Our preserve hog hunts are our most popular boar hunts. These hunts are guaranteed shot opportunity hunts (see Our Guarantee ). Our success rate on the 2 day hunt over the past 8 years has been approx 98%. We offer these hunts year round. We offer hunts for two types of wild hogs: Pure Russian and Feral Wild Hogs Some people can shoot a fifty pound bow accurately, while other may out shoot them several times over with a twenty five pound bow. Besides, just because you're physically able to pull a sixty pound bow back, doesn't mean that you can actually shoot the thing accurately. Forget the macho bragging game, and find the perfect draw weight for you Shot Angles: Head-On. The animal will certainly detect your movements with a head-on shot angle. Firearm: A head-on shot can be effective if you have an adequate firearm and your firearm is already positioned for the shot. However, head-on shots rarely result in a clean kill and ruin a lot of meat

Hog Hunting Shot Placement: Don't Make This Common Deer

Our shots are usually from shooting sticks (if gun hunting) at 40 yards or less. Bow hunters and handgun hunters are usually less than 20 yards. With this stated, customers should realize that the more difficult they attempt to make the hunt (such as bow, long bow, handgun, black powder, etc.) you are decreasing your chances on success Previous law prohibited bow hunters from carrying any firearm larger than a .22 caliber pistol while bow hunting. Senate Bill 212 by Sen. Rick Ward, signed into law on June 29 2015 by Governor. Although shooting from a helicopter to cull wild hogs is fairly common, having success with bow and arrow is very difficult, due to the prop-wash of the propellers, which can push the arrow radically off course. Watch as Pigman puts bacon in the pan. Tell us what you think in the comments section below

The bow has absolutely no hand vibration, a smooth draw cycle, amazing speeds with heavy arrows (I shoot a 445 grain arrow) Also, it is an extremely quiet bow. The VXR feels just like a target bow just packed into a 28 ATA Texas hog hunting can be a wild experience. Feral hogs are a huge nuisance for the Lone Star state. It is estimated that nearly 1.5 million wild pigs roam the Texas backcountry, destroying farms and ranches and killing native game animals and other wildlife. What is worse than the damage is that wild pigs mature The post 5 Unusual Texas Hog Hunting Methods that are Totally Legal appeared first. Cameron was shooting a left hand bow right-handed, using the Peep Eliminator. This allowed his spotter to have clear vision of his sight pins and the target to make the accurate shot.I met Cameron at the ATA show in Indiana. The gentleman with Cameron explained to me the problem the spotters are having aiming with a peep sight Consider these factors when shooting low-poundage bows: - Shot placement: To inflict kill shots, you must place your arrow into the animal's vital organs. Even if you shoot a 70-pound bow, a shot to a deer's lower leg won't be lethal. A broadhead in the animal's heart or lungs ensures quick, humane kills

Where can I go shoot a hog with my bow?? TigerDroppings

Ten Point Gear Bow Archery Wrist Sling 550 Paracord - Survival Hunting Shooting - 100% Full Grain Leather with Metal Grommet (Multiple Camo Options) 4.6 out of 5 stars 979 #1 Best Seller in Archery Bow Sling I looked back at the nest the group of hogs been sharing, and a massive boar was standing and trying to figure out what was happening. I shouldered my TenPoint Vapor RS470 and found the massive hulk of a hog in the scope. The boar was about 25 yards away, and as it stepped forward, a clear shooting lane opened The FWC, or Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, passed a regulation in 2011 which extended the zonal crossbow season by one month. It therefore now runs concurrent to archery season. This allowed all hunters with legal crossbow and deer permits an extra month of crossbow hunting. Hunters may take down deer of either gender

War Pigs - California Public Land Bow Hunting For Wildmoose kill zoneARCHERY SHOT PLACEMENT - HuntingNetBlondes & Hogs

Hunting hogs at night gives you a great advantage and increases your chances for success over your typical day hunt. So many hunters are using the night hours to help eradicate these pesky wild boars. If you are wanting to start hunting wild pigs at night, these are the five main things that can help get you started Therefore, wild hogs should only be hunted with high-powered, multi-shot rifles. There are no restrictions on what you can hunt wild hogs with, but the Missouri Department of Conservation makes it clear: if you are hunting from a ground position with a bow, a single-shot rifle or a muzzle loader, it is highly recommended you have a backup firearm - One day fully guided hunt includes one hog of any size and is $275 per Hunter. * This is not a guaranteed kill, but we will guarantee you that you will see plenty of hogs within shooting range of your Bow or Rifle! - Two day fully guided hunt for two hogs is only $550 per person